Thursday 30 April 2009

Another Day, Another.......Well!.......Day!

Kids at School, wife at work, so Joe and I headed out for a run. Only 4 miles on road. Not the best weather as we're back to rain again (yippee!). Joe's a bit tired from yesterday so I'll head out later for a longer run. Was wearing shadows again as FF's hadn't showed up..... However, arrived back from run and the postman arrived with my new FF's, a set of Nike Free's that I had ordered off of Ebay for the wife, and 2 pairs of sneakers for the kids. It was like christmas for the "sad and happily misguided" here.

FF's fit fine although a little room at the heel. I believe this is normal and I could always stuff the area with something if it becomes a problem. Will wait till it dries up outside (stop laughing! It does happen now and again) before taking them for a wee run.

ps. Calves a little sore today but nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment